Tell Someone this day is Valentine's Day  

Posted by: PD in




I have also done a variation of this; writing a letter to an uncle who has helped me out historicallyin the past, telling him how much I appreciate him. Sometimes these things seem simple, but they can have profound meaning for a loved four. After all, who doesn't like knowing that they are loved and appreciated?! So sharpen your pencils and start writing, Valentine's Day is coming soon!

This tip is for a great, thrifty, and heart-felt Valentine's Day gift. The best part is, it is free! Four year, I wrote a poem about my favorite aunt, who I am close to. Though my poetry is personal to me, I finally decided to share it with her for Valentine's Day not long ago. I found a stunning frame on sale, and copied the poem onto some decorative paper, then framed it. My aunt loved it! They moved out of state a while ago, and recently told me that they has my poem on display in her house. They said that people have seen it and commented on it, and that she is always proud to tell them her niece wrote it for her.





Romantic Valentine Quotes !


"Love from one side hurts, but love from two sides heals."
~William Shakespeare.

"So dear I love him that with him, all deaths I could endure. Without
him, live no life."
~ William Shakespeare.


"When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew."
~ William Shakespeare.

"Love is the most beautiful of dreams and the worst of nightmares."
~ William Shakespeare.

"They do not love that do not show their love.
The course of true love never did run smooth.
Love is a familiar. Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but Love".
~ William Shakespeare.

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 13, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment